A non-profit-making day creche managed by the Church of Christ in China provides a safe, enlightening, and learning environment for pre-school infants. The Day Creche nurtures the infant for their growth and development. “Fuk Yau No.2 Child Care Centre cum Day Creche” has been established at Shek Wai Kok Village in 1983. It provides diversified daycare and nurturing services for infants and children in need for their families.
Infants from 1 month to 2 years old who are physically fit
All activities, equipment, and meal arrangements in this kindergarten are conducted in accordance with the “Child Care Center Regulations” promulgated by the Social Welfare Department.
- Day Creche
Intelligent: basic games, sensory training, small muscle exercises, social skills training and common sense, etc.;
Physical learning: children’s exercise or morning exercises and big muscle activities;
Artistic creation: such as flour group, graphic creation, singing tour and storytelling, etc.;
Care: provide nutritious and balanced meals such as breakfast, lunch and refreshments, arrange a nap, provide self-care and defecation training, etc.;
Special events: birthday parties, holiday celebrations, outings, visits, joint graduation ceremony, etc.;
Parent work: parent-child activities, parent-teacher meetings, lectures, visits, parent resource center.
- Occasional Child Care Service: Provide full-day, half-day, or two-hour sessional basis for parents or carers with sudden engagements or various commitments
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am to 1 pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays,
There are also summer holidays and Chinese New Year holidays.
- Please refer to School Fee’s section
- For Occasional Child Care Service：$16 per 2-hour service, $6.5 per meal
- Families in financial need can apply for the “Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme”.
- Parents have to pay other fees such as buying school bags and School Hand Book
- One standard passport sized photo
- Copy of birth Certificate
- Copy of Parents’ HKID card
- Copy of Immunization Record
- 4 self-addressed stamped envelopes with at least $2 stamp on each envelope
- Crossed cheque for HK$40 ( Payable to「The Church of Christ in China Fuk Yau No.2 Kindergarten」，Please indicate the name and contact method along with the cheque)
- Crossed cheque for HK$1200 (Registration Fee – Payable to「The Church of Christ in China Fuk Yau No.2 Kindergarten」，Please indicate the name and contact method along with the cheque)
- Return Method:
Submit the application form in person / by post
Address: G/F, Shek Lin House, Shek Wai Kok Estate, Tsuen Wan, NT