“Fuk Yau No.2 Child Care Centre cum Day Creche” has been established at Shek Wai Kok Village in 1983. It provides diversified daycare and nurturing services for infants and children in need for their families.
Nursery: Age 2-3
- To implement whole-person development, we provide physical, religious, creative music and artistic activities.
- Emphasize language development and actively implement Chinese and English reading plans.
- Provide adequate resources, encourage children to explore actively, cultivate the spirit of self-learning, and nurture nine common abilities in learning.
- Using thematic teaching, deepen the content of different learning areas through different levels of teaching materials, so as to consolidate the knowledge that children have learned.
- Use progressive assessment methods to continuously assess children’s learning and physical and mental development, and to adapt teaching strategies flexibly in response to children’s learning needs.
- Each child has a personal portfolio, records and collects the performance of children’s daily activities systematically, and distribute to parents regularly.
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday: 8 am to 1 pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays,
There are also summer holidays and Chinese New Year holidays.
- 12 installments in a year, fees are adjusted annually according to the approval by the Education Bureau.
- Families in financial need can apply for the “Kindergarten and Child Care Centre Fee Remission Scheme”.
- Parents have to pay other fees such as buying school bags and School Hand Book
- Please refer to School Fee’s section
- One standard passport sized photo
- Copy of birth Certificate
- Copy of Parents’ HKID card
- Copy of Immunization Record
- 4 self-addressed stamped envelopes with at least $2 stamp on each envelope
- Crossed cheque for HK$40 ( Payable to「The Church of Christ in China Fuk Yau No.2 Kindergarten」，Please indicate the name and contact method along with the cheque)
- Crossed cheque for HK$1200 (Registration Fee – Payable to「The Church of Christ in China Fuk Yau No.2 Kindergarten」，Please indicate the name and contact method along with the cheque)
- Return Method:
Submit the application form in person / by post
Address: G/F, Shek Lin House, Shek Wai Kok Estate, Tsuen Wan, NT